Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Krispy Kreme

Chloe of Krispy Kreme question of the day:
"What is your all-time favorite movie?"

My answer:
"I really cried when the king of the jungle died. I know this movie is just a fiction but it teaches us that even animals have feelings too."

The announcement:
Our Tuesday winner is Jaziel Oliveros Kingkong, "I really cried when the king of the jungle died. I know this movie is just a fiction but it teaches us that even animals have feelings too." --> I'm so scared of Kingkong!

MY KRISPY KREME MOMENTS:

while waiting


Pa cute while waiting

got home with one dozen donuts

me and malen (my housemate)
Notnot (presenting the new donut model)
missing one donut (intended for my office mates)
one donut is not enough (I'm a certified KK donut glutton)


Thank you Krispy Kreme !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment