Monday, February 20, 2012

WENSHA ANTIPOLO


 
I never been to SPA and never had a full body massage except for a traditional “hilot” from my lola in Bicol. Reading lots of blogs and reviews makes me decide to choose WENSHA for a SPA experience for my YEOBU as a birthday gift. I luckily got a WENSHA GC which is 20% lower than the original price of their package from sulit.com. The original price is Php 680 which includes a one-hour full-body massage with free use of the jacuzzi/sauna plus a buffet spread where you can eat all you can before AND/OR after your massage. Yeobu let me also experience the package since he doesn’t want to go alone. We chose WENSHA ANTIPOLO because it’s the newest branch and situated in nearest to Marikina Sport Center where we want to jog after. Commuting is easy. From Cubao just ride a jeepney with ANTIPOLO SUMULONG sign board. Here’s the complete address and their phone number:
Address: G/F Comoda Villa, 267-269 Sumulong Highway, Antipolo, Philippines
Phone No.: 26557377


     

     
     The overlooking view welcomed us as we arrived as early as 8:00am. The receptionist and the people there was very friendly and accommodating. They gave us our magnetic bracelet that will serve as a key to our locker and slippers after asking us to left our shoes in the counter.

RECEPTION AREA

COUNTER
    
     They have separate locker room and wet area for males and females. The attendant gave me my robe and towel. I was very hungry that time so after changing outfit I walk off to their dining area. Food is very limited because at that early most of the personnel were either cleaning or preparing their facilities. Please take note the following:  1. Don’t expect sauna in the morning. It will open at 4pm. 1. Steam bath is available at 11am.


OUR BREAKFAST
DINING AREA

I went back on their wet area to take the shower and tried their Jacuzzi. I was the only one there so being naked is not a problem. 



ENTRANCE TO LADIES WET AREA
ENTRANCE TO MALE WET AREA
LOCKER ROOM
SAUNA AND STEAM BATH AREA

JACUZZI (HOT AND COLD)
SHOWER AREA

We then proceed to our respective massage area. I met my therapist and I was her first customer on her shift. Their one hour massage as a first timer is unsatisfying not because she was not good but because I want more. I did not sleep after the massage because Yeobu and I plan to have our shabu-shabu after the massage. 




RECEPTION FOR MALE  MASSAGE ROOMS
PASSAGE TO MASSAGE AREA
RECEPTION TO FEMALE MASSAGE ROOMS
THE MASSAGE ROOM

We enjoyed our hot pot session while waiting for their lunch buffet. They serve the Filipino dishes at exactly 11:00am. To my dismay our wait was just for their fried chicken, beef caldereta and fried rice. Good thing they have taro sundae for dessert. Our lunch was not bad at all because we did talk lots of things.

SHABU SHABU
TARO SUNDAE FOR DESSERT

WESHA ANTIPOLO is open 24 hours and offer other kinds of massages other than the 680-peso Wensha massage, as well as body scrubs and facial treatments. If you want a place to relax with a beautiful scenery then include WENSHA ANTIPOLO on your list.

No comments:

Post a Comment