Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Broadband




Tuesday, December 28, 2010 9:39 pm

I envy my dear boy friend for the advantages he got with his broadband. Months ago, internet is not that necessity for me because I have the connotation of just using it just for work purposes. One day my dear boy friend told me that he owns a broadband. He became a contest addict and won a number of contests through frequent use of the internet. Actually, we are not fund of spending too much money for luxury but the prizes from the contest gives us the opportunity to try some free of charge. Thanks to broadband!

I then decided to purchase for my own not to win a contest but have my own purpose. I chose to subscribe Sun Plan 350 lite.



I have been using this product for the past 5 days and it’s not that bad. The only negative side of using this broadband is unstable connection with the internet. I hope the customer representative will identify its problem. I will drop by at their wireless center to fix this problem. I’m still looking forward for a better service from the Sun Broadband.

No comments:

Post a Comment