Monday, May 16, 2011

CUSHE (PRIZE)

Cushe Shirt Design Contest held early this year gives me the opportunity to own a pair of their stylish shoes and fit flops.

at cushe trinoma branch


I've visited their store twice because I can't decide the best pair for me. Honestly,on the back of my mind I was dreaming of having them all. And my pick? Shucoon MJ and Sierra.

Shucoon MJ
Details:
Style: Shuccon MJ
Upper Material: Organic cotton/hemp.
Lining: Neoprene.
In-sock: Microfiber.
Midsole: Moulded EVA for added cushioning and support.
Outsole: Moulded rubber with pressed canvas.
Color: Pink/Purple 




Style: Sierra
Upper Material: Full grain leather.
Lining: Leather.
Sock: Microfiber.
Footbed: Moulded EVA for added cushioning and comfort.
Outsole: Moulded rubber with unique floral design.
Color: Black 

Thank you Cushe Philippines! My special thanks to the store keeper for being friendly and approachable.

No comments:

Post a Comment