Monday, April 25, 2011

ARMY NAVY BURGER + BURRITO


It's really appetizing when you have a view while eating great food. ARMY NAVY Burger + Burrito Tagaytay make it possible.
Classic Burger and Freedom Fries
My yeobo and I heard so much of ARMY NAVY Burger + Burrito so when we spot their branch in Tagaytay, we did dine ASAP.
Upon waiting our orders, we enjoy taking pictures. Take note we only used my yeobo's  phone camera because our point and shoot camera was battery empty or simply DEAD. I think our order was prepared for about 15 minutes. We are both starving when our food was served. 

thin-cuts of Freedom Fries
We first  tried their Freedom Fries.Seasoned, thin-cuts, crispy, zesty fries. It instantly became my favorite. 
Classic single quarter pound beef burger
They are famous for burgers so we did order their Classic Burger. Single quarter-pound beef patty, topped with fresh crispy lettuce, tomato slice & onions, mayo & ketchup on toasted sesame seed kaiser bun. As usual,I don't like my burger with mayo so we just ate it plain. The burger patty is tasty  enough to let you realize that He's the star of the sandwich. Army Navy's Classic Burger and Freedom Fries are best when ate simultaneously. 
breakfast steak beef burrito with salsa!
We are both full when we ate our Steak Burrito (Flour tortilla filled with meat, spanish rice, beans, onions, lettuce and cilantro. Served with salsa and a slice of lime) so we didn't appreciate it much. I hate to tell this but I wish the spanish rice was separately served. I think I was just not used to eat this kind of food. 

Cappuccino for a drink? It works. Just don't forget to drink water.

Customer service? Great except for their hand washing area that don't have a hand soap.


Price Range:
P135-P250 per meal
Army Navy Burger + Burrito Tagaytay
Maharlika East, Maharlika Highway, Tagaytay
(036)483-3333 or (046)860-2970
or visit their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment